|1. Tie or bow tie? I’d definitely pick the bow tie – it’s so much more elegant. Don’t you think?
2. When I think about origami I think about the beauty of chinese women wearing kimonos (God knows why). So here my Origami Love Hearts.
3. Two of the things really excited me this month: Sportmax fashion show + “One day” by David Nicholls. Sportmax was definitely one of my favourite shows during Milan Fashion Week and well I wished many times that the novel by David Nicholls never came to an end. If you are in the mood to read a great love story, this is your book (not your movie).
4. Leone candys, for when I’m running around the city and I desperately need a sweet moment. Always in my bag!
5. Chanel earrings – I got them one year ago at a charity sale – so tiny and pretty, they’re a piece of art.
6. Diane Von Furstenberg note book is great for last minute inspiration and notes + Pendant
7. Givenchy Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor – even though I’m not a big fan of eye shadow make up I promised myself I’d have tried this beautiful make up trousse
8. Kodak Instamatic 200: a piece of history from the 60’s. I got it for my 7th birthday from my grandmother and I found it last week after many years – when I went to the camera shop to ask for film for it the dude laughed at me as if I was asking for a dinosaur.